Please read this Policy carefully before sharing information with us so you understand our practices regarding your information. By using our Installer or Website, you agree to the terms of this Policy and our use, sharing, and disclosure of information as described below or in any revisions to this Policy. If you do not agree with the practices described in this Policy, you may chose not to use the Website or Installer.
Information We May Collect About You and How We Collect ItThe types of information we receive and/or collect about you through our Installer or Website may include:
- Your activity on the Installer or Website,
- Information about your smart phone connectivity provider, internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Installer or Website, and details regarding your usage of our Installer or Website;
- Location information;
- Google Tag Manager Configuration (outlined later in this document);
- And Records and copies of correspondence, if you contact us.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us by, for example, filling out forms on the Installer or Website, as well as from the Google Tag Manager API. Pear Commerce collects certain information about visitors to our Installer and Website automatically and through automated means, including information about your data plan and internet connection, your IP address, the equipment you use to access the Installer/Website, and usage details.
We do not respond to “do-not-track” signals or other mechanisms that allow users to signal their preferences on the collection of their personal information over time and across third-party websites or online services. Our Installer and Website do not monitor for or adjust any use as the result of “do-not-track” signals.
How We Use the Information We CollectWe may use the information we collect about you, including your personal information, to: * Present the Installer and Website and its content to you and optimize your experience as a user,
- Provide customer support for our services, permit service and customer satisfaction evaluations, or otherwise manage our relationship with you;
- Notify you about changes to our Installer or Website or regarding the terms of any Offer or any other item provided by us;
- Communicate with you by text, e-mail, postal mail, telephone, or mobile device, or social media or messaging account, about our services and/or any related item;
- Execute updates to your Google Tag Manger Configuration (elaborated later in this document);
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our services, Offers, the Installer or Website; and * Perform other functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Disclosure of Your InformationWe may share or sell aggregate and de-identified information that does not identify you personally without restriction and for any business purpose. We may share or transfer your personal information if all or part of our business is sold, merged, dissolved, acquired, reorganized, or subject to a similar transaction. We also reserve the right to disclose your information as necessary to comply with a subpoena or similar investigative demand, court order, request for cooperation from law enforcement or other governmental agency, to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law, and/or to protect the rights or interests of third parties.
How our Installer/Website Uses Google Tag Manager for the Pixel InstallInstaller’s use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
We use the following OAuth Scopes:
- https://www.googleapis.com/auth/tagmanager.edit.containers: We use this scope to query all containers, prompt the user to select the correct container, and then create a new Tag and Trigger in the Workspace (or create a new empty Workspace if the existing workspaces all have changes).
- https://www.googleapis.com/auth/tagmanager.edit.containerversions: We take our modifications and publish them into a Version
- https://www.googleapis.com/auth/tagmanager.publish: We take this version and publish it to live. This only occurs if the only changes to live will be the addition of the Pear Commerce pixel. We check to ensure no other pending changes are pushed live, and if it's unavoidable, then we don't publish.
Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your InformationYou can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our Installer or Website, or ask questions, or engage with certain functionality on our Installer or Website. You also can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to accept or reject it. And you can opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any such email you receive from us. We may, however, send you non-promotional emails that do not contain an unsubscribe link. We may text you to verify your mobile telephone number.
Deletion of Your InformationYou may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we delete your email and/or mobile telephone number and any related personal information from our system, except that we may be required to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes.
How We Protect Your Personal InformationWe take appropriate security measures (including physical, technical, and administrative measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. No system, however, can be completely secure. While we take steps to secure your personal information, we do not promise that your personal information or activity or Offer history will always remain secure. We are not responsible or liable for the illegal acts (such as hacking) of third parties. If you have concerns about the security of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Children’s PrivacyOur Installer and Website are aimed at a general, adult audience, and are not directed at, or intended for use by, children under 13. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
California Privacy Rights California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits California residents to request and obtain once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) that Pear Commerce disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from its name, examples of the products or services marketed may be provided. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For Offers selected by you, this is your notice that your information has been shared with: (1) The CPG entity that provides the offered item, and (2) the specific Retailer that is available to fulfill / redeem the Offer selected by you. Please note, third parties are not allowed to use this site to track individual California residents over time and across websites.
Visitors from Outside the United States Pear Commerce is located in the United States and our Installer and Website are intended for use by individuals in the United States. Accordingly, Pear Commerce’s data collection is subject only to the laws of the United States, as applicable.